Lift up your heads, O you gates;
lift them up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
Who is he, this King of glory?
The Lord Almighty
he is the King of glory.
I can't explain my affinity for gates and doorways, but so it is. This is my attempt at artistic expression through the art of photography.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.























































love it alicia, i especially like the somewhat broken fence gate. :)
ReplyDeletejust lovely! :o)
ReplyDeleteGates, doors and windows just have something special- I think it's the promise and mystery of what lies beyond them. Wonderful shots!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Absolutely beautiful pictures. They remind me of a painting my friend gave to me so I just loved them.
ReplyDelete